UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Thanks for the link Bandit. But how can James Martin say it's not pretty!!!!!!!!! I think mine is a fine-looking car. But at least the review is really positive. Not that I need someone to tell me I have made a great decision!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its all down to personal taste really.... I have a Skoda Superb Elegance... I wouldnt call it the best looking car in the world.. but I like it.. on the other hand I think the Skoda Yeti he mentions and the Fiat are down right ugly.... i think the Duster is a Handsome design... ;) anyway he should stick to cooking clearly knows nothing about cars LOL... :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thanks for the link Bandit. But how can James Martin say it's not pretty!!!!!!!!! I think mine is a fine-looking car. But at least the review is really positive. Not that I need someone to tell me I have made a great decision!!
I'll tell you, you have!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
When I saw the Qashqui first I thought it was really nice but after a year or so on the market I thought it had a style that would date rather quickly and I lost that admiration for it. Then last year I saw the Duster and said .... well what do we have here ... This has rugged Jeep/Landrover (Freelander)/ Nissan X-Trail type looks and for me will age better (looks wise) and then the price just blew me away.

Delighted with it looks wise and even though not necessairly a stunning car it looks the department where as I think the Qashqui is neither here nor there now.

But as people say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I'm sure many think the Duster is an ugly car too

Reactions: StoneBreaker
1 - 7 of 7 Posts