UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So then...... Calvin Klein, Emporio Armani, Jasper Conran, John Rocha. Which are the most comfortable and give the best support in the crucial areas do we think?

(DM.....if you have an informed opinion on this subject then, frankly, I shall be worried ;) )

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Bloody hell Skrich you can see where the money is on the forum, Calvin Klein, Emporio Armani, Jasper Conran, John Rocha? I'm lucky if I get George @ Asda :D

Reactions: eddie b

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Well it's amazing what you learn on the Forum. Skrich is a posh git, Mac gets his underpants in Primark ( where I get my tartan tights), Nick goes commando, Min wears a brand called Boobs and Chris has a Debenhams phobia.

As for Geraint, words fail me!!!!

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Well it's amazing what you learn on the Forum. Skrich is a posh git, Mac gets his underpants in Primark ( where I get my tartan tights), Nick goes commando, Min wears a brand called Boobs and Chris has a Debenhams phobia.
As for Geraint, words fail me!!!!
Ha ha ha ha ha

After a very hard nite shift, exhausted, words fail me...

But i have the giggles :D :lol: :D :D

Silvery silver is the shiniest !

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Arob - Sorry But you asked for this! I can't bear to think of you going through life unable to visualise Geraint in a mankini......

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
I can't do an @arob on my phone. But Rob can you see this???
I imagine it is post #7 you are referring to - and then post #8 (as if #7 wasn't enough)! I'm wishing DM hadn't been so kind as to help me land on this thread!

Nice try by Chris to match the Handbags thread though - (post #13) - but I'm wondering about the search phrase he used to find the image :huh: [Perhaps it was "Should I wear my tie long or short"? Thankfully the answer was "long".]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts