UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see by the colour poll the duster colour I've ordered (mariana blue) appears to be the least popular choice. I would really like to see what it looks like in the flesh, but the only photo I can find online is the one on sale in edinburgh and the picture quality isn't great. Does anyone happen to know where I could see another picture, or could anyone put one on here?

Fingers crossed, and thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, but I'm pretty sure that's the caspian blue - the mariana is much darker. I've seen some people describe it as 'nearly black'

·
Registered
431 Posts
Sorry about that ABC was not sure. We only have a choice of plain White or metalic Black and Silver here in Ireland.

I saw the darker colour on a brochure and thought it was nice, I think a dark colour works well on the duster also but you really never know until you see it. I'm sure it will be fab though

Best of luck

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
My local dealership had little sample bubbles with the mariana blue. It does look almost black in the showroom but I think it looks more navy in bright sunlight. It's a difficult one. I liked the graphite grey but only seen it in the catalog an bubble sample, had a notion of UN white but I'm really liking the caspian blue. It's odd that no one has seen either the graphite or mariana in the metal.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have driven a Mariana Blue laureate, and it does look black, it must be a very very dark blue and in the sunshine it might look like dark blue but I would be very surprised if most people didnt think it was black.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I have also seen the Mariana Blue in Bristol Street Motors, Bradford. We have also ordered that colour. It really is dark and I agree it is black in most lights.

Is it here yet?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, Duster - appreciate that. I wonder if it's the same shade of dark blue on the continent? I think it looks nice, but it's not to close to black as I envisaged.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I prefer the handle colour on that car too Duster, I suspect the silver ones they had on the showroom model will soon annoy me.

5 Weeks?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Looks class ... Really making me envious now. Can't wait for mine ... When ever it arrives :-(

1 - 20 of 45 Posts