UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this may sound dumb lol but does the new sandero stepway come with floor matts or not

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
You're not breaking any rules at all, eBay links are welcome!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
178 Posts
I know this may sound dumb lol but does the new sandero stepway come with floor matts or not

No mats as standard - either sweet talk dealer in throwing a set or buy them with the accessories pack.

Got mine off ebay official Sandero ones with the clips for the the drivers side mat - £24.50 all in - Renault dealer selling below margin.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DACIA-SANDERO-TAILORED-CARPET-MATS-GENUINE-/111071143799?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19dc5b2777

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
Thanks for that Badboy, Sweet talk is exactly what i plan on doing when i'm paying for the car,

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
No begging, i plan on buying extras hehehehe the service plan and if he plays nice the warranty :)

He scratches my back and ill scratch his :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi awaiting Stepway Ambiance dCi90 in Azurite Blue. Searched for Car Mats and came across this Ebay seller. Have ordered set with Blue Binding. £19.95 including delivery. Not sure if breaking rules posting link. They manufacture other colours and edge binding.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DACIA-SANDERO-2013-ONWARDS-TAILORED-CAR-MATS-BLUE-BINDING-3123-/151053542134?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ADacia%7CModel%3ASandero&hash=item232b7e22f6
Look nice. Will they definitely fit the Stepway though? Those specs are for the Sandero. Is the footwell exactly the same?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Look nice. Will they definitely fit the Stepway though? Those specs are for the Sandero. Is the footwell exactly the same?
It's the same car, only higher suspensions and additional trim and extras. That's why it's called Sandero Stepway. Only a derivation. So they should fit.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I ordered the official Sandero mats from the eBay link posted earlier in the thread, can confirm they fit the Stepway perfectly.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Just ordered some matts for when the new Duster arrives from car matts UK, nice to know they are made not too far away from me in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I saw the dealer last week he said the car was in France waiting to be shopped to the import center and I should have it for the second week in July. Been a long wait hope it's worth it lol.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts