UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Hi folks

as the McDacia Clan is growing at a rate of knots.....woo hoo

i thought it would be lovely to start a thread that has photos of around and about Scotland...

Landsacpes, and mountains, and lochs and glens, even our wildlife.....so that we can showcase and celebrate our beautiful country

I'll get the ball rolling with a shot of the "Bay" and the Forth Bridge.....

its not a competition....just a celebration of our beautiful land.....and if you want to include your Dacia....course you can..!

Enjoy

DM x

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Nessi at Port Edgar trying to look all ship shape....
Very nice, but don't you just hate the way Arnold Clark slaps those awful hi-viz stickers on the outside of the window? Last three cars I've hadwere from them, and every one was the same!

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Yes Royale431 I agree them Hi-Viz yellow stickers are naff.... Only one thing for it and that's the bin.... I did not offer them free advertising space on my car when I ordered it from them. I was going to carefully take the Stanley to it and rearrange the letters but the Mrs has objected to having the reworded sticker on the back of the car if I changed it to what I was going to "Anal Crack" lol

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Yes Royale431 I agree them Hi-Viz yellow stickers are naff.... Only one thing for it and that's the bin.... I did not offer them free advertising space on my car when I ordered it from them. I was going to carefully take the Stanley to it and rearrange the letters but the Mrs has objected to having the reworded sticker on the back of the car if I changed it to what I was going to "Anal Crack" lol
She doesn't want you making an ar53 of her new car, then? :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts