UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Just received an email saying that new map updates are available, No mention about cost until you actually go through the process.

So I would like to ask if anyone has done the map update and what the cost is, also I would be interested in the full postcode entry, have they sorted the problems with this yet.

I don't want to go through the process just to find out I have ended up worse than before I did the updates.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you contact Customer Service Representative Renault Connected Services [email protected] they will help. I have sorted out postcode problems with updates with their help. They will probably sent you a code to enter into Toolbox and then all will be fine.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I know that full post code entry is £4.95, but what are they charging in regards to map updates? Has anyone done this yet and is it for just one map update or for 1yr,( 4 Quarterly updates) like tomtom do.

Would like to hear from someone else's experience.

Cheers

·
Registered
211 Posts
Just received am email saying that new map updates are available, No mention about cost until you actually go through the process.
So I would like to ask if anyone has done the map update and what the cost is, also I would be interested in the full postcode entry, have they sorted the problems with this yet.

I don't want to go through the process just to find out I have ended up worse than before I did the updates.
I'm interested to know this aswell and I'm sure now that "Dacia Day" is over someone will reply soon!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
I'm interested to know this aswell and I'm sure now that "Dacia Day" is over someone will reply soon!!
Don't quote me on this but I think it's £45 first updates are free if done in the first 90 days £4.95 for the full postcode updates :)

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
343 Posts
I think that price Janette has quoted is right. I like an up to date SatNav as I travel for work but for that price I'm going to instead buy that Russian ROM for the MediaNav instead and get maps for free.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are Dacia having a laugh or what. Just got a mail from them about map updates.£57 for latest maps for UK & Ireland that were released nearly a year ago.
Are they aware you can buy a brand new tom tom with lifetime updates for about £80, or use any Android device for free.
Personally I think they are taking the urine.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I think that price Janette has quoted is right. I like an up to date SatNav as I travel for work but for that price I'm going to instead buy that Russian ROM for the MediaNav instead and get maps for free.
How do you get the Russian version and does it come with full postcode thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts