UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 Questions here,

1) Does anybody know how to stop the previous route running? After I have finished with it I like to keep my Media Nav on maps to alert me for speed cameras but my last route keeps running and telling me to turn around when possible. I know that it goes off after switching off but always after a different length of time from last use.

2) Does anybody know if/how one can insert midway points? E.g. Exeter to Portsmouth via Salisbury.

·
Registered
985 Posts
2 Questions here,

1) Does anybody know how to stop the previous route running? After I have finished with it I like to keep my Media Nav on maps to alert me for speed cameras but my last route keeps running and telling me to turn around when possible. I know that it goes off after switching off but always after a different length of time from last use.

2) Does anybody know if/how one can insert midway points? E.g. Exeter to Portsmouth via Salisbury.
Go into Nav (not maps) and cancel the route.

·
Registered
82 Posts
As regards 2 above, With the route entered, go to Nav, route, amend route and tap the + sign. You can put in as many paints as you like between the first and last points.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts