UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to update the Media Nav in my 2016 Logan MCV. This has been done successfully in the past but now when I run the toolbox I get an error saying that there is a problem with the internet connection. I have uninstalled and re-installed the toolbox and still the same. There is nothing wrong with my internet connection which works fine. Any thoughts welcome please.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Electronic device

·
Registered
Sandero Stepway Tce 90 prestige
12 Posts
I am trying to update the Media Nav in my 2016 Logan MCV. This has been done successfully in the past but now when I run the toolbox I get an error saying that there is a problem with the internet connection. I have uninstalled and re-installed the toolbox and still the same. There is nothing wrong with my internet connection which works fine. Any thoughts welcome please.

View attachment 37603
Maybe this will help?

·
Registered
2 Posts

View attachment 37603
Hi! Did you solve this problem? I have the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts