UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if it is possible to turn the radio off completely so it only comes on when you turn it on. It seems it comes on every time you start the car and I have to pull the two levers back to get rid of the sound.

·
Premium Member
4,019 Posts
Anyone know if it is possible to turn the radio off completely so it only comes on when you turn it on. It seems it comes on every time you start the car and I have to pull the two levers back to get rid of the sound.
If you turn the radio 'off' with the ignition 'on' it will stay off all the time, just displaying the clock every time the ignition is tuned back 'on' ! ;)

·
Registered
425 Posts
If you turn the radio 'off' with the ignition 'on' it will stay off all the time, just displaying the clock every time the ignition is tuned back 'on' ! ;)
Who's the daddy you reminded me to ask how do you reset the clock on the steppy.. :p clocks go back at the end of this month you know..Ok panic over I just found it in the handbook my bad.. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,019 Posts
Who's the daddy you reminded me to ask how do you reset the clock on the steppy.. :p clocks go back at the end of this month you know..
It does it's self, when you tune to a BBC radio station with RDS !! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts