UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, I'm sure I've seen this covered before, but can;t remember where. I recently updated my MediaNav with the free map update and the postcode search (a worthwhile addon for a fiver), but now, all speeds on nav are in km, or, kind of. A 30 mph road was displayed as 63kmh - only a bit wrong :p

Anyhoow, does anyone know how to sort this issue?

Thank you

T

·
Registered
23 Posts
In settings/system there is an option to change units, near to the language selection option.

It is funny that I did the same change with the expectation of getting announcements at 100m, 200m, etc. (I am used to metric system) and got announcements at "imperial" distances translated to meters! (at 365m, turn right!)

·
Registered
211 Posts
hello, I'm sure I've seen this covered before, but can;t remember where. I recently updated my MediaNav with the free map update and the postcode search (a worthwhile addon for a fiver), but now, all speeds on nav are in km, or, kind of. A 30 mph road was displayed as 63kmh - only a bit wrong :p

Anyhoow, does anyone know how to sort this issue?

Thank you

T
I need to update mine too, but read that others were having problems with km instead of miles, has it been sorted yet? Just been on holiday and had to use my very own "Human SatNav" it works very well indeed, couldn't have done without it (sorry - him!). I told my hubby about the postcode probs, he didn't believe me until we began our journey and then I had the satisfaction of saying "I told you so" (It felt good!!).

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The post code bit works fine on mine, as do speed limit alerts for when you're over speed, but when approaching a speed camera (not on motorway) it gives it in km. In fact, it's not correct in km, it gives a completely incorrect conversion. I've tried the above suggestion.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts