UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Needless to say I am having a great time in my stepway! The engine is just brilliant and the number of funny looks is really entertaining.

I seem to have a problem connecting my ipod classic to the medianav system. When I plug it is the screen just flickers backward and forward between the normal screen and 'reading media device'. It will not stop this unless I remove the ipod.

Does anyone have any suggestions of what the problem could be? Both the medianav and ipod are up to date.

Thanks!

·
Registered
153 Posts
That's a bit strange, I've plugged my iphone in via USB and it's been totally fine. It'll just pop up with the "reading ipod device" and then switch to the media screen.

Are you plugging it in after it's switched on? or are you plugging it in beforehand?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the responses!

Im plugging it in once its switched on.

I will try a different cable to see if that helps. I guess it is good that this is my only problem :D

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
See that u don't play video files
Media nav doesn't play I think video files
At least not ipod ones

Anyone corect me if I'm wrong
Sounds that is adjusting the resolution of the screen

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just do what i did and copy all of your albums onto an 8Gb nano usb stick and all of my mp3's play perfectly. The stick only protrudes about 6mm from the usb port.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have 20GB on my iPhone, which is already severely reduced!

I'm currently rebuilding my collection from the ground up to fill a 170GB iPod. There's no other large capacity MP3 players other than Apple these days :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts