UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading a thred on the Captur owners forum and seeing another postcode option under my own MediaNav account I'm wondering if someone who hasn't purchased the postcode update could confirm if they now have the postcode available as a free download?

To check, go to this address, login using your details and click Free Updates

https://dacia.naviextras.com/shop/portal

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just had a look and there is indeed a free postcode upload available to me, though not downloaded it yet as I need to get my USB stick out and switch my desktop on to do it. Many thanks for the tip although sorry you have missed out. Shame you can't get a refund.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just had an email from Customer Support -

"Thank you for your patience while we waited for a reply from Nav & Go, the developers of the Media Nav.
We have just been informed that as of last week the full postal code licence will be offered for free. Hence the reason that you have found the full postal code licence offered for free on your account. "

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've had another email from customer support advising that I will be receiving a refund for my purchase in the next 7 days.

·
Premium Member
4,019 Posts
Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose !! I'm not going to loose any sleep over the £4.45 I paid in March !! ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on full postcode download.did not know about it till i saw the post .when was the software version 4.0.3 first brought out and any idea what its changed.cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts