UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have just bought my Dacia Duster and can not decide whether to have the Medianav put in. Just wondering if there is any difference for the controls and what benefit apart from Sat Nav there is.

Can anyone tell me if you can change the song when streaming through bluetooth without having to touch the phone, either with the MediaNav or with the stock stereo. (By using the fingertip controls or the unit itself)

Has anyone used both and have a preference to either one?

Thanks, hope you can help me!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hi guys,

I have just bought my Dacia Duster and can not decide whether to have the Medianav put in. Just wondering if there is any difference for the controls and what benefit apart from Sat Nav there is.

Can anyone tell me if you can change the song when streaming through bluetooth without having to touch the phone, either with the MediaNav or with the stock stereo. (By using the fingertip controls or the unit itself)

Has anyone used both and have a preference to either one?

Thanks, hope you can help me!
I've got the media nav, and as a far as I know the steering wheel controls are identical for both. In answer to your question regards streaming, it is possible to change track either on the media nav screen or the jog wheel situated on the steering wheel controls.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I've got the media nav, and as a far as I know the steering wheel controls are identical for both. In answer to your question regards streaming, it is possible to change track either on the media nav screen or the jog wheel situated on the steering wheel controls.
I've got the stock stereo, what skip said is true of the steering wheel controls, It's not a bad stereo really for bog standard.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Is the sound quality okay at high levels?
I don't find them that bad really, they're on par with anything else for the job.
I had a fiesta zetec blue in 08 with the upgraded Sony sound system and we own a ford now with their standard radio and I just can't tell the difference, sure you can upgrade everything if you need to, I've never really turned it up that loud.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a Medianav in my Logan and the big advantage for me is the USB port on the front for playing MP3's. Buy a 16gb Kingston Datatraveler micro from Amazon and you can play over 1000 songs with no changing of cd's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts