UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay Who wants to meet up and when??? It will only happen if we actually come up with a date, so who is available when??

HoldenDacia have kindly indicated that we can use their premises and they may even be able to provide light refreshments if we give them plenty of notice.

Or if anyone knows of a pub with a big car park that is convenient for Thetford, Wymondham, Bury, Lowestoft , Potter Heigham, Beccles, Norridge - aargh, my head is hurting!!!

Annie, You're the Events Organiser, need some help on this!!!

I will start the ball rolling by saying I can't do the first 3 weeks of March, and I am assuming that people will be tied up over the Easter period.

Any other dates to avoid???/

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
HoldenDacia have kindly indicated that we can use their premises and I am assuming that people will be tied up over the Easter period.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:ph34r: wow !!!! i know Norfolk has some "parties"....but.....!!!!! :ph34r:

have you told Holden of your plans Maud ?????

:D :lol: :D :lol:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I will start the ball rolling by saying I can't do the first 3 weeks of March, and I am assuming that people will be tied up over the Easter period.

Any other dates to avoid???/
I'm looking at my social diary and apart from the tumbleweed....... it seems not too bad. Good plan to look beyond Easter. Gives us plenty of time to decide on a venue/place/time/theme/menu/schedule/what to wear :)

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Of course Mutt, they are providing the handcuffs!!!

Don't suppose you and Mac fancy a drive down to Norfolk????
Yeah why not if I'm available and you're providing the handcuffs

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
And Skrich, tartan tights are obligatory, it's become a Forum tradition.
its ok....the suppliers are up near me....Antavi and RHead have negotiated us a group discount !!!! LOL !!!!

i can bring some if folk require.....and they come in a variety of colours and tartans

will match any outfit !!!!

:D

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hello, I've been in kids birthday party hell all afternoon!

Assuming a weekend?

I can set up an online survey with some weekend dates and location ideas?

Sent from my HTC One S using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Registered
457 Posts
its ok....the suppliers are up near me....Antavi and RHead have negotiated us a group discount !!!! LOL !!!!

i can bring some if folk require.....and they come in a variety of colours and tartans

will match any outfit !!!!

:D
I totally want some tartan tights. It is my mission to wear unconventional (yet somehow obeying the handbook) clothes to work.

Will they cover a tattoo though? Lol...

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
You need a gin and tonic my girl. James always had his parties at PowerLeague Football in Bowthorpe. Catering by McDonalds.

I knew I could rely on you!! I told Rob at Holden that I have the organisational skills of a flea but an Events Manager, well what can I say!! An online Survey sounds perfect!!

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And I know what you mean, people (especially old ladies) expect pharmacists (the old dears call them chemists) to wear a white coat and they just can't cope with my leopard print dress. (I do wear a smart jacket with it.)

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I do hope Skrich can attend this meeting as he is convinced that you and I are the same person so I can prove I am not!!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
You need a gin and tonic my girl. James always had his parties at PowerLeague Football in Bowthorpe. Catering by McDonalds.

I knew I could rely on you!! I told Rob at Holden that I have the organisational skills of a flea but an Events Manager, well what can I say!! An online Survey sounds perfect!!
I'll try to get it done this weekend but after two under five gatherings today its my eldest turning 11 tomorrow. This weekend is sponsored by cake...

1 - 20 of 85 Posts