UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Just to let everyone know that members of daciaforum are not permitted to use multiple usernames, with the intention of stirring topics and winding up fellow forum users. We will not tolerate this, and if discovered then it will more than likely lead to a ban from this forum.

Let's keep it a friendly, happy, destination of dacia delight!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Just to let everyone know that members of daciaforum are not permitted to use multiple usernames, with the intention of stirring topics and winding up fellow forum users. We will not tolerate this, and if discovered then it will more than likely lead to a ban from this forum.

Let's keep it a friendly, happy, destination of dacia delight!

Thanks
Very timely G - I was about to set up my Rosen user name for a bit of benign fun (a few members will get it straight off!) Guess I best not then. :(

·
Registered
324 Posts
Got my own thanks, a fully fitted cook here! :)

But seriously those sad peeps who just want to troll normally pick big, more anonymous type forums...it really is sad to do it on a small friendly special subject forum....it really does point to having no real life!

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Jeez some people have no lives if their definition of fun is to poo-stir on a quite small car forum!!!!

They need to get out more....
Not entirely fair CFC ... you are guessing my intention was to poo-stir, but it wasn't. I don't do that. But I do like a bit of non-offensive fun (as long as it is not pointed at anybody) ;) Anyway, as I declared openly, I shall now tow the forum line and not adopt an alter-ego. :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Not entirely fair CFC ... you are guessing my intention was to poo-stir, but it wasn't. I don't do that. But I do like a bit of non-offensive fun (as long as it is not pointed at anybody) ;) Anyway, as I declared openly, I shall now tow the forum line and not adopt an alter-ego. :)
Wasn't referrring to you, kiddo, was referring to the sad sacks doing it for nefarious nasty purposes as per Geraint's first post!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts