UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to get a new pollen filter for my wife's Megane and was shocked by all the merchandise Renault do for Dacia's. I have ordered a model of my duster which should be here for Friday, The do Tee's, umbrella's and even flasks. A must for a Dacia Fan like myself : )

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went to get a new pollen filter for my wife's Megane and was shocked by all the merchandise Renault do for Dacia's. I have ordered a model of my duster which should be here for Friday, The do Tee's, umbrella's and even flasks. A must for a Dacia Fan like myself : )
Holden Renault in Norwich

·
Duster Forum Moderator
1,117 Posts
Oh wow, that's interesting, I havent seen anything like that. Do you know if you can get any of it on line?

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Take pics for us :)

·
Duster Forum Moderator
1,117 Posts

·
Duster Forum Moderator
1,117 Posts
those last two are both wierd items lol :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im going in today again as the renault now needs 2x anti roll bar links i will see if they let me take some sneeky snaps of them lol.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I am quite tempted with a bonnet bra (white or black errmmm difficult choice) but I think it might be a mod to far

Reactions: eithnew

·
Registered
382 Posts
I am quite tempted with a bonnet bra (white or black errmmm difficult choice) but I think it might be a mod to far
Help me out guys (and ladies) should I get a bonnet bra and no it won't be pink one if I do!

·
Registered
137 Posts
If i see any one with a Duster with Headlight Lashes, i'll be having a few choice words and a very big laugh on their part.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
quite fancy a Black Bonnet Bra.... :D

Reactions: Simon sandero
1 - 20 of 27 Posts