UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody :wub: !

Did you miss me...? :) :) :rolleyes:

OMG the run up to Xmas was daft busy....then i got the "botulism" again....the oldies from the early days of the forum will remember how this had me glued to the sofa etc etc....

suffice it to say.....heaps better now thank you all for asking !

AND its nearly Christmas......avidly watching Norad Santa and he's nearly here !!! YAY !

AND....i've just got back from 2 weeks holiday which was totally wonderful and relaxy and everything...

10 days left at the old job....and start my new one on the 5th Jan.....quieter hospital....closer to home...for a promotion and more money.....

hmmmmm do the maths :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

George is obviously beside himself with excitement...and is napping on the drive....but expect mayhem in the morning when he realises hes got a couple of pressies under the tree !

ANYHOO

wishing all of my forum freinds a very Merry Christmas

love

DM x

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Welcome back DM!!

Merry Christmas to you and everyone on the forum

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone. Think I win first prize as the most disorganised person on the Forum, still have presents to wrap before family descend and still have cards to deliver around the village (in my defence, I was working until 6 yesterday.)

Welcome back DM, glad you had a wonderful time, thank you for the photo you sent me on WhatsApp, good to see you enjoying yourself. Good luck with the new job and who knows I may even make it to another MacMuster in 2015!!! Get Macnamara to organise one in Northumberland and I will definitely be there x x

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Merry Christmas to all from the Panders family. Hopefully Santa brought everything you were wishing for (excluding any rust reprisals) and you all have a fantastic festive period.

Cheers to all

Panders

1 - 7 of 7 Posts