UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, ive had the Logan for a couple of weeks now and due to the changing nature of my work its only been driving short journey's but this will change to long motorway soon

anyway

currently getting 55mpg around town and done 400miles but im not after mpgs just how many miles are you guys getting from a tank on average and a mix journey, town and motorway

the reason i ask is i dont trust the fuel gauge yet

·
Registered
110 Posts
do not rely on the computer when the fuel light comes on do not exceed 30 milies before filling on the diesel its in the handbook and its not far wrong

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yer i realise that hence im looking at what roughly people drive per tank

im tripping the car and running 600miles max before a refuel that way i wont run out

·
Registered
130 Posts
Any update on this?

I am runnng the same engine and have gone 200 miles and only one bar has gone off the gauge.

Not a fan of digital gauges!

Im guessing around the 550-600 mark but would be nice to know :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
i've found the computer pretty accurate for miles left in the tank tbh, I normally fill up on 1 bar left when i see the cheap fuel!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ive gone to 600miles twice now with 1 bar left so im sticking to filling up at 600miles to be safe

·
Registered
110 Posts
it says in the handbook if u run out add 6 ltrs of fuel at least locate and handpump the primer bulb to clear air does this actually work

·
Registered
130 Posts
Havent had a hunt to see if the priming bulb is fitted.

If so yep they work.

But I don't plan on running dry eitherway!

·
Registered
457 Posts
I got 630 out of my last full tank, that's a mix of dual carriageway and slow city commute with one long 200 mile-ish blat. All on Eco.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts