UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a problem with the folding-in of my passenger side mirror. Felt like something was loose inside. Took it back to Gravells Dacia, and they agreed. Complete wing mirror assembly ordered under warranty. Arriving Tuesday, getting colour coded Wednesday, being fitted at 8.30am Thursday........

Issues getting Dacia parts for everyone's vehicle ehh?

I think not!

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Had a problem with the folding-in of my passenger side mirror. Felt like something was loose inside. Took it back to Gravells Dacia, and they agreed. Complete wing mirror assembly ordered under warranty. Arriving Tuesday, getting colour coded Wednesday, being fitted at 8.30am Thursday........

Issues getting Dacia parts for everyone's vehicle ehh?

I think not!
Pardon me for being 'thick' but how do you fold the mirrors in ? My SEAT had a button next to the central locking button, but I cannot find anything on the Stepway. :(

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
you have to manually twist the mirror backwards using your 2 hands as it it really tightly sprung. I do this because i live on a narrow road and have lost a wing mirror to a passing van on a previous car. One time i had to park the other way around and folded the passenger mirror of the stepway and it just seemed to collapse in comparison to the drivers side
Thanks, Geraint, I thought you had an electrical problem with something I didn't know about ! Now I know I'm not that 'thick', I will try them manually if I feel the need ! I knew they were spring loaded but didn't know they would 'lock' in !......... Roger. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts