UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
As the Dacia Duster has been out in Europe for some time, they've had a chance to customise them to their taste. Here's a sample of what's available:

dacia duster 1.jpg

dacia duster 2.jpg

dacia duster 4.jpg

dacia_duster_by_shadow17200-d31sios.jpg

Elia-Dacia-Duster-Darkster-Concept-1.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
I can see my insurer rubbing their hands with glee were I do that to my new toy.

But, WOW!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
One even has a winch! I like the idea of the snorkel as well, means we could go through some real deep stuff! I'm hoping some local members will join this site so we can venture into some off-roading!

·
Registered
324 Posts
That is really what I would love to do. Don't see the point of having a 4x4 if it stays on the road

·
Registered
324 Posts
That is really what I would love to do. Don't see the point of having a 4x4 if it stays on the road

·
Registered
37 Posts
I suppose it'll be a while before many people join up, as it hasn't been released yet. But next year I'm hoping to form a little group of us. Although I don't know the legality of off-roading? I know you can't just drive anywhere.

·
Registered
324 Posts
That is one thing I think about : where can I throw my new wheels!
To be honest in Kent there are not that many places to go off road.
Is Shropshire worth a visit?

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That looks good. If they keep the price low as well, that'll clean up on the market and steal sales from the likes of Mitsubishi L200, Nissan Navara etc. Well, I say that, as long as that rear load space is large enough!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have to say I hate the look of 'bling' 4x4s, even stock Range Rovers make me cringe sometimes but the purposeful, off-road look is wicked on the Duster.

That first image looks spot on. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts