UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have had my Stepway for just over a month now and wanted to know what I should be getting mpg wise.

My initial tank was provided by the dealer so I didn't keep track as I knew it wouldn't be a 'full' tank.

The second tank which I filled up gave me 52 mpg.

The third tank in ECO mode gave me 52 mpg.

I have done around 1400 miles so far, my commute is around 100 miles 2 days a week 90% motorway with another couple of 40 miles motorway trips here and there and some pottering about going to shops, town, friends etc.

I would expect to be getting more than 52 mpg, how long does it take to bed the engine in?

Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
81 Posts
the eco mode is to reduce torque, so if you are quite heavy footed you wont be setting off quickly, hence reducing MPG, im currently getting 68-70MPG driving 85-90 a day mon - Friday 50-60 motoway miles.

mine started at average 72 miles but been going down.

doing 60mph on motoway no more just set my cruise control.

very stange you get so little as if I had 100% motoway I would be getting mid to high 70's. when I go cornwall next year I will be curious to see what I get. total millage so far 4000 in 2 months.

a tip to save a bit more fuel make sure the tyre pressure is correct, i go every week/ 2 weeks and put mine at 33 front and 30 back not the 32 29 it tells me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts