UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if you can order mudflaps, mats and boot liner for the stepway? the dealers don't seem to have any part numbers (or clue!!) with regards to the stepway. in fact i did my research and told them where to find the official brouchure on the website, and informed them of the specs too! i think dacia need to give them more support/info as it seems to be a bit of a shambles at the moment!

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Nothing on the market at the moment that I'm aware of. Dacia have only just released details for the Duster accessories, so I think Stepway accessories won't be forthcoming until later on in the year when the model actually hits the roads.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was under the impression that the Stepway, was identical in dimensions to the standard Sandero. The demo model I took out had mud flaps, and boot mat. I can only assume they will fit, and are available.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Many thanks Geraint. I have now visited the dealership, and discussed this matter ie, mud flaps,floor mats & boot mat. As you say, there are sublle differences between the two cars (very good point,I should have thought of that). However my dealer has satisfied me, that mud flaps,boot mat, and, front & rear mat, on the,New Stepway ordered, will be part of my package. They are of course extras. Hope thats useful.. If it doesent come with the items requested, well!!. Thats another problem, for another day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts