UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to fit decent size mudflaps front and rear to my standard access. Has anyone fitted universal flaps and if so can they tell me where I might obtain them from? Dacia ones seem expensive and look like they are made to fit with the wheel arch extensions which I don't have fitted.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Stock fits fine without the extra wheelarch protection. Fitted front myself yesterday. Took about 1 hour even with a misshap.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Can we see a photo or two please? Been contemplating the official ones. Are they easy to fit and are they secure?

·
Registered
167 Posts
With the dacia front mudflaps you drill 2 holes in plastic (2 for each side) for the supplied bolts and use the 3 bolts thats already there and a plastic plug/screw thats kinda flimsy and one broke for me. But once done it feels pretty secure and looks good. I feel it was worth the money since the fit was easy and they look original just like they are. There is instructions for installing the dacia mudflaps here on the forum

My phone dont seem to wanna upload the picture i already have so ill fix it tomorrow when i got my computer and can take more pictures.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Yep, thanks for that, think I will be contacting Karl for a set!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts