UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Archived Member
372 Posts
You certainly know your dysfunctional tablets Steve :)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
26 Posts
39 hours to go till I get my Mariana blue 4x4 Duster- must be why I had to get up at 4 to make tea! Probably be too tired to collect it when the time comes.
Happy dusting to anyone who has got theres already! Anyone else in the Swindon area?

·
Archived Member
372 Posts
Enjoy !

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice one, can't wait to get mine.

So now you need to go off road and report back :) how well it performs !
Yes it is a different size car to the one i am used to. Have driven Suzuki Jimnys for the last 11 years so i will have to try the route from Barbury castle to Rockley once more and the Millennium trail

·
Registered
259 Posts
17 hours 35 mins till pick up for mine.
39 hours to go till I get my Mariana blue 4x4 Duster- must be why I had to get up at 4 to make tea! Probably be too tired to collect it when the time comes.
Happy dusting to anyone who has got theres already! Anyone else in the Swindon area?
I recognise those symptoms guys ... you've gone a bit stir-crazy in the Duster waiting room and looks like you've got Gate Fever now you're nearing release from custody. Spot on ianc ... a cup of tea is the way to go, any time of the day or night. There's no real escape from the condition though ... I was stir-crazy in the waiting room, and now, in the post-delivery phase, I've got chronic Duster Fever. Symptoms include just gotta keep lookin' at it, gotta keep drivin' it and pretty soon now I gotta keep cleanin' it. Thank goodness there are topics on the Forum dedicated to 'how to clean a Duster' ... be lost otherwise

Reactions: Bobbynodosh
1 - 20 of 27 Posts