431 Posts
There is a section in "My Profile" called "My Fuel Logs"

anybody know how to update these????

I can't figure it out :wacko: :blink:

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Upcoming feature :)

In essence, it's an app with which you can log your fuel consumption, and it'll work out your average mpg for you. You can then compare against other Duster owners to see if you've a heavy right foot or not :D

·
Registered
431 Posts
Sound, I think that is a really cool feature so looking forward to it making an appearance on here at some stage.

And hopefully take the calculations out of my hands :blink:

Top man Nick ...

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Hopefully it'll be complete within a months time, just waiting for my developer to finish some things.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have a Sandero 1.2 Ambiance model and so it doesn't have full trip computer on it. So I did my fuel economy check using the fuel gauge.I can't guarantee the figures, Its a bit rough and ready calculation.

Anyhow here is my calculation:
1. The tank holds 10 gallons and the fuel gauge has 8 bars. So each bar is worth 1.25 gallons.

2. For each bar I managed to do 70 miles.

3. So 70 / 1.25 gives me 56 miles per gallon.

I was doing motorway driving between 2500 and 3000 rpm, which equates to 55 - 60 mp.h.

I am not sure how good this mpg is.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
The easiest way is to always fill the tank to the first click and make a note of your mileage each time. Put the amount of fuel on the receipt and the mileage done into Nicks calculator and it will tell you what your mpg is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts