UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As people are now taking deliveries of their Dacia's, the time is right to introduce our next feature, regional groups. This is a mechanism in which it makes it easy for people to participate in discussions, events and meets within their local and surrounding regions.

I've created one as an example, this one is for Hertfordshire. Within it, you can discuss and arrange events / meets with other local Dacia owners.

If you want to create and run your own region, then now is the time to get in there! You can do so by clicking the "Social" tab at the top, and then selecting "Regional Groups". From there, click "Add Group", and assuming one doesn't already exist, then it'll be approved by myself. You're then in charge of running your own regional section of the site :)

As always, any questions / suggestions, please let me know!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Superb forum and well done to all contributing noticed a degree of swearing creeping in to posts were better than that cm on guys no need.

Sent from my MZ604 using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
Can regionals be access via smartphones or is it only via computer as I keep getting asked for password or have I missed something ?

Badger Sent from his iPhone using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app. Mariana blue laureate duster 4x2

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
There are problems looking at the regionals section on smartphones using apps. I have already informed Nick and he is looking into it....:eek:
Many thanks

Badger Sent from his iPhone using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app. Mariana blue laureate duster 4x2

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Regional forums accessing by phone is now fixed :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts