UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen it? how bright are those headlights when it drives off at the end??

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
No I haven't. Don't leave me in suspense Troute: what does it drive off at the end? I hope it's a ski-jump, a pier or a sky-scraper roof-top. What? Did did I say something wrong?

(OK, you know I like my Duster really and I hope they've done some clever video splicing so she lands, swims, bounces nicely.)

:wacko: :)

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, that's it, see how bright those headlights are? if mine had been that good I wouldn't have had to swap out the bulbs :)

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
what sort of bulbs do you reckon they are troute?

as you know....

what i know about cars you can write on a postage stamp....

SO

bulbs....they all look the same to me TBH....

but

ones a bit brighter wud be nice.....georges are more than adequate and do the job...but "whiter" light wud be good

DM x

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
what sort of bulbs do you reckon they are troute?

as you know....

what i know about cars you can write on a postage stamp....

SO

bulbs....they all look the same to me TBH....

but

ones a bit brighter wud be nice.....georges are more than adequate and do the job...but "whiter" light wud be good

DM x
I'm with Geraint, Osram NightBreakers are like day to night compared to the Indian ones.

The ones in the advert are bright white/blue where the supplied bulbs tend to be a bit peely wally yellow, unless they're now supplying the Duster with upgraded bulbs I think it's a bit of poetic licence by the advert makers.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
How are lights measured?
is it lumos's or candles...?
I usually get my man to change them , so dont know, but does it say on the box how bright they are...like 100w for the lounge ones ??!
i can hear the laughter and sniggers from u lot as i type this btw...:rolleyes:

Silvery silver is the shiniest !

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm guessing the Osram Night breaker H7 bulbs should work on the 2014 Renault Duster sold in Colombia. Any reasons come to mind why possibly not? I found them listed on US Amazon as "H7 / 499 OSRAM Nightbreaker Unlimited Halogen Bulbs". Sound like the right version? A comment from a buyer mentioned an initial aiming problem that was resolved. Would upgrading bulbs affect warranty? I looked for them here in Colombia on "Mercado Libre" which is Colombia's version of Ebay but only H4s are available. Making a run up to the US next month so could get them there.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I've come across two options on Amazon for the Nightbreaker bulbs: Part#64210NBU and 64210NBU-01B. Can anyone tell me which is the correct bulb to fit the Duster?
Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts