UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Does anyone have their new Facelift Dusters yet??

I ordered mine on the 1st Sept, was told that I would recieve it on 17th Oct. now that date has moved into November, which is dissapointing!! <_< <_<

If you have yours already can you comment ??

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
There was one at Knockhill today - reported as the first one North of the border:

DSCF6206_zpsa0965f32.jpg

DSCF6170_zps7de70c90.jpg

Graham

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Just from looking at the car at Knockhill - revised engine (Diesel), new instruments on dash, new upholstry, new grill, new headlights (smoked glass). I'm sure there are a few other changes.

Graham

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Just from looking at the car at Knockhill - revised engine (Diesel), new instruments on dash, new upholstry, new grill, new headlights (smoked glass). I'm sure there are a few other changes.

Graham
What is different with the engine?? and does it also have `tinted` windows?? some of the pictures from other sources seem to show `tinted ` glass.. it would look great if it has, as I have ordered a Pearl Black Laureate...

( The waiting is now getting pretty tireless :huh: :huh: )

·
Registered
55 Posts
It's a shame they haven't put the 1.2 liter TCe petrol engine in it, as they have done on the continent (where it is also available in all the colors and Laureate edition as petrol). If they had, I probably would have ordered the Duster, instead of my Stepway I am waiting on.

According to a review I read of the face lift version, the cabin also has far more soundproofing, making it a more enjoyable ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts