UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, new here, been to test drive a Duster 4x4 Laureate diesel, well impressed and thought it good value, just wondering how long delivery after ordering usually takes and if anyone has any idea when the prime edition arrives over here ?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Mine took less than three weeks from order to arriving, I ordered the Duster Laureate after a test drive too.

The prime edition looks really nice but I PRESUME the price will be inflated? We asked that question when we bought ours and also when the Prime would be released but our dealer didn't know the price or release date .......

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the price and its just under £16k for a car with all the options standard, but they had no dates yet

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes, but not bothering with any, already have a European sat nav, not worried about colour and delivery is apparently quicker with white cars and basic spec, ordered it today, got it for just under £15 k, added extended warranty for nothing and dealer has contributed an extra £750 as well so costing me £14k, only 6 cars available new not allocated this morning, he showed me the paperwork and net site for orders so know its not bull

·
Registered
282 Posts
Mine took less than three weeks from order to arriving, I ordered the Duster Laureate after a test drive too.
The prime edition looks really nice but I PRESUME the price will be inflated? We asked that question when we bought ours and also when the Prime would be released but our dealer didn't know the price or release date .......
Prices have now been released Truth.
I think they have added the extra 500 or so quid to cover the metallic Cosmos blue paint so the sat nav media and interior decals upgrade may be at no extra cost .
I may have to stand corrected on that.

Billyblue.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
You are spot on. Got my metallic paint for 400 , not 500, and the spare wheel chucked in for free so can't complain. The sat nav would never get used and would just be something for me to break :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
You are spot on. Got my metallic paint for 400 , not 500, and the spare wheel chucked in for free so can't complain. The sat nav would never get used and would just be something for me to break :D
Not much of a sat man myself but the Media player is more modern than the cd unit.
( I suppose old dinosaurs like me have to move with the times )

Billyblue.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cd is fine here as well, and most of the accesories can be got off the net ccheaper than from the dealers by what I have seen so far as well

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
should have it by early April apparently, hope so anyway, first brand new car and really wanting to get out for a long trip in it

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so much for my delivery date, supposed to have my car tomorrow and its not even at the dealers yet, apparently its in the UK, registered and sitting waiting to be delivered but they do not have enough car transporters, and I have booked a day off to collect it as well grrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm in the same position, my car sandero ambience White is waiting at the import centre for a transporter, although to be fair they have always maintained an estimated date of 15th April.... It seems like a bit of a lottery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
169 Posts
That's good hope your pleased with it. Dealer told me today it is on their list of cars to be delivered on Wednesday to them but still not promising. All being well I'll have mine this time next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well pleased and impressed, done 285 miles since 2pm yesterday, trip round snowdonia today, keeping to running in revs but up and down the gears and making it work and revs constantly changing has got engine is loosening up nicely and averaged 46.7 mpg so far as well

1 - 19 of 19 Posts