UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I've just ordered a new Jogger, but have a practical question.

If you have child seats fitted to the isofix points, how are you supposed to access the 3rd row of seats?!

Registered
Hi

I've just ordered a new Jogger, but have a practical question.

If you have child seats fitted to the isofix points, how are you supposed to access the 3rd row of seats?!
At this point in time no-one has any idea of the answer to that - in fact, it's likely you'll be the first to be in a position to do so! 馃檪

Registered
I just got an email from Dacia offering the new Jogger extreme for 拢233 deposit and 拢233 a month which I don't think is too bad, I just wish I liked it more. Think I'm going to hold out for the BIGSTER

Registered
I had an update from the dealer today. My car left the factory in Romania on the 9th April, and is currently in Zeebrugge. It's expected at the UK import centre on the 26th April, so delivery to me should be mid/end of May.

Hope this all goes to plan!

Hello, we鈥檝e ordered a White Jogger Comfort from our local Dacia dealer on the 12th of April, when did you order yours?
Also, what spec is it?

Registered
Mine is a white Essential - no extras. Pre-ordered in December, and confirmed order mid-March.

Originally told July, but now looks to be earlier.
Nice, the dealer quoted us November at the earliest, however, I鈥檝e seen few people getting theirs early. Fingers crossed that ours arrives before November. Hope you get yours early as well.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice, the dealer quoted us November at the earliest, however, I鈥檝e seen few people getting theirs early. Fingers crossed that ours arrives before November. Hope you get yours early as well.
I can see that most people have ordered Comfort or Extreme spec Joggers - perhaps my Essential was one of the available pre-built, less in demand models!

I pre-ordered in December too, so maybe that helped.

Hopefully you won't have to wait too long - I love the car in white, and Comfort is the sweet-spot trim level 拢 for 拢, according to most reviewers etc.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi,
Just joined so be nice ! We just ordered our Jogger which we are excited to get. Ordered two weeks ago, and we were told that the latest will be October because of such a large demand.
Hello! Great to hear you've ordered your Jogger. What colour and spec did you go for?

I know some deliveries are going to be 6 months, but I've seen on other forums that some are getting theirs much earlier, so fingers crossed for you!

Registered
Hello! Great to hear you've ordered your Jogger. What colour and spec did you go for?

I know some deliveries are going to be 6 months, but I've seen on other forums that some are getting theirs much earlier, so fingers crossed for you!
We ordered an Extreme SE in Slate Grey so looking forward to that!
We are hoping for August really as we go away and would love to just take a car rather then two at the moment! but we will see!

Registered
Hi DaveD,

When did you order the car?
I pre ordered 1sf December but it would only go through as a white essential. So I don't think that counts 馃槀

We out the formal order in at the dealership on the 19th March, originally told the target date was late May, early June. But when they updated us they gave us an actual date of 28th July, rather than an estimated "end of July" which gives me some confidence it's on track for then at least.

Registered
I pre ordered 1sf December but it would only go through as a white essential. So I don't think that counts 馃槀

We out the formal order in at the dealership on the 19th March, originally told the target date was late May, early June. But when they updated us they gave us an actual date of 28th July, rather than an estimated "end of July" which gives me some confidence it's on track for then at least.
Yeah that sounds about right then. We ordered ours on the 23rd April, which is about a month after you ordered yours. Making it around August (is what the dealership first mentioned). But then said it could be end of September at the latest!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts