UK Dacia Forum banner
41 - 60 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Make sure you check with your dealer you ARE getting the phone holder, it sits next to the media unit and makes it perfect to plug into the usb slot 3 inches behind it. If you are getting the extreme model you don't need the usb cable to sync but for charging only. If you "build a new jogger" there is no mention of a phone holder anymore..... Also my completion paperwork, 2 keys, mats, Allen key etc etc it also stated oil pack, not sure if this dealer specific but they no longer give the 1 litre top up bottles in the pouches, so instead I have on order for free a 5 litre RN spec oil.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You can. You let down the back of one of.the third row seats and clamber in that way through the boot. That's a common problem with 7 seaters.
Not if your an old fart like me with only one good leg. I've sorted mine. Put a isofix behind the passenger seat. Which is on the double rear seat. Then directly behind that the none isofix seat which is tethered to the middle seat via mini seat belt straps. I can then pop open the rear offside door fold up the rear single seat child climbs in and gets in seat. He's 3. I then pop the boot and reach over the rear seat and fasten him in as he is rear facing. Really easy. That leaves me with plenty of boot space and both kids separated so they don't squabble.

·
Registered
21 Posts
They told me 4 to 6 weeks. But I'm not holding my breath. I've also requested the phone holder. It's shown in the manual but not heard back about that yet. I think they are having serious supply issues. My friend has the new sandero and his washers have packed up on the front. He's been waiting 3 weeks for the pump to arrive and is still waiting. Seems to be a pattern with car suppliers my mate has been waiting for a part for his Audi for 7 months. But my jogger is a peach of a car getting to really like it now.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I really didn’t want to have to rant/vent on here, but I’ve reached the end of my tether with Dacia HQ and my supplying dealer, Brayleys Dacia Milton Keynes.

I’m receiving dreadful service from Dacia. Parts missing from new Jogger (parcel shelf, 12v socket). They agreed to replace as a ‘mis-build’ and now reneging on that agreement after speaking with Brayleys!

The BRAND NEW Jogger arrived with rust. Misaligned tailgate. Broken floor mat clip. All should have been picked up in the PDI.

This is how Brayleys fitted the mudguards.

Acceptable or not?

My cars, Mazdas, Renaults and Dacias, have been serviced by them for over 10 years.

Never again and recommend using a different dealer.

Apologies, but it has really ruined my experience and we are now pulling out of our next new car altogether and going to Citroen instead.
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bumper Vehicle door Rim

·
Registered
21 Posts
Looks poor I can go early say that lookers Carlisle despite my reservations and bad stories I heard about them have been super. I've had no problems with my jogger so far. I'm a bit disappointed I haven't got the phone holder which was supposed to be included but I've got cig lighters front middle and boot. And the rubber mat pack is spot on.
There is a tiny squeak in the from passenger side area door I suspect plastic rubbing on plastic. Hardly noticeable but annoys my wife so I'm happy with it...
My only wish list is that it had an extra usb in the front and isofix in the rearmost seats.

There are always Friday afternoon cars and poor dealers.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Looks poor I can go early say that lookers Carlisle despite my reservations and bad stories I heard about them have been super. I've had no problems with my jogger so far. I'm a bit disappointed I haven't got the phone holder which was supposed to be included but I've got cig lighters front middle and boot. And the rubber mat pack is spot on.
There is a tiny squeak in the from passenger side area door I suspect plastic rubbing on plastic. Hardly noticeable but annoys my wife so I'm happy with it...
My only wish list is that it had an extra usb in the front and isofix in the rearmost seats.

There are always Friday afternoon cars and poor dealers.
The sad thing is, that this dealer is further away than my closest one. I went there out of loyalty, which now I feel bloody stupid for!!!

41 - 60 of 103 Posts