UK Dacia Forum banner
101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, the spare wheel kit was on my original pre order £99 Dacia Jogger as an extra. My Car was ordered approx March 22, car was delivered and picked up May, spare wheel kit came 1st week of June. Brand of tyre is budget, never heard of it before. Jack is a Renault chunky scissor type, have no where to put this so it is loose in the boot, tied down with a bungee along with the tyre inflator and foam kit. Note the 17mm wheel brace is still on back order.... The useless shorty type, again cannot find where this will go/clip into. Cannot find a mount next to the tow eye in the boot like the Sandero has. At least there is a towing eye in the boot should I ever need to be recovered.

I had this fitted by the main dealer, but looks dead easy to fit. Two pivot hooks far end, and a 17mm long bolt attaching the bracket to the boot floor. The dealer said the wheel brace should be in in about 2 weeks
Thanks for the reply. If the car was originally ordered with a spare wheel I would have expected it to be fitted at the factory rather than arrive separately.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You would have though so. But my dealer said they were coming separately. He also can't get hold of a few other parts for the jogger at the moment. He's had a customer with a broken rear seat this in the boot. Also a rear door window switch. Strange as the switch for the windows are the same as the sandero I would have thought.

101 - 103 of 103 Posts