UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi collected my Logan Laureate Prime DCI yesterday. Superb service from Bridge Street Motors Derby. Car was in show room right next to where we filled out all the paperwork! Can't recommend the dealer enough made sure decaffeinated coffee was on tap plus (due to my allergy to milk) even soy milk!!. Can't recommend them enough even got a 2 day test drive no problem. Cars gorgeous chopped in 2 Fiat Pandas for it. Been a Fiat'ist since late 90's but finally have seen the light. I'm disabled and the Logan is literally a godsend (fits my mobility scooter in lovley). Sorry if I've waffled but can't say how utterly fantastic these cars are and it's great I've found this forum. Pic attached of car in show room.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Nice car, and I wish you many happy miles in it.

I too am a former "Fiat-ist," as was my dad before me. They really seem to be floundering these days, where every new launch is just yet another heavily contrived 500 derivative. The 2003 Panda was probably their last "great" car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank all for the comments having a lot of fun in Lenny such a good cruiser and yet still not too large around town either. Went from looking at the "new" Panda which I hated (too flimsy and cheaply made) (Royale431 ur bang on with ur comments on Fiat plus they are terrible value for money) right up to a Lexus 200h. Lots in between we also tried. Found Dacia effectively the holy grail of cars good value, economy, comfort, spec, build quality, performance etc etc. Already made a few people stop in their tracks at my wife's work when they hear about the cars. (Hopefully some new buyers out of it!!).

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Hi collected my Logan Laureate Prime DCI yesterday. Superb service from Bridge Street Motors Derby. Car was in show room right next to where we filled out all the paperwork! Can't recommend the dealer enough made sure decaffeinated coffee was on tap plus (due to my allergy to milk) even soy milk!!. Can't recommend them enough even got a 2 day test drive no problem. Cars gorgeous chopped in 2 Fiat Pandas for it. Been a Fiat'ist since late 90's but finally have seen the light. I'm disabled and the Logan is literally a godsend (fits my mobility scooter in lovley). Sorry if I've waffled but can't say how utterly fantastic these cars are and it's great I've found this forum. Pic attached of car in show room.
nice, looks good In that blue, you'll get a mobility scooter and then some in the back of one of those.
Hope it stays a good one for you :-D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts