UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my new Logan Mcv prime today and very impressed. Waited about 12 weeks for delivery due to new euro six engines being installed.
One query i did have to my surprise it that it has intelligent stop and go which I couldn't find anywhere and also baffled the dealer a bit.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Received my Logan Laureate Prime on 28 August and am also impressed with it so far.

I too didn't realise it came with auto stop-start. Not a feature that I particularly wanted and wish it could be permanently deactivated rather than having to remember to manually switch it off every time I start up.

Updated the media nav UK maps to the latest one but seems you can't search by postcode alone. Read on a Renault forum that there is an upgrade to enable this but haven't been able to find it in the Dacia Medianav toolbox.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Struggled to work the sat nav but eventually found out that if you click town you can put full postcode in, but it has to include the space or it doesn't work.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
...plenty of other posts on here referring to delays due to euro6, which seems inextricably linked to the stop/start feature...

...makes me even more happy that I got in early, and had my euro5 Duster delivered within 3 weeks of ordering it!

Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts