UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, picked up my sensible Access 2x4 from Arnold Clark on Monday and am enjoying duster life so far (makes a change from my less sensible MR2 Roadster!).

However on checking my paperwork and in particular the "My Dacia Handover Documents", I think I'm missing something. And my sister who bought a sandero from the same dealer is missing the same thing...

In the "My Dacia Handover Documents" folder there is a "dealer action" sheet left in that says they are to print out the warranty and service sheets from ICM and insert them in the handover folder before pasing to customer. They have not done this, their instruction sheet is left in and I have no "Warranty & Service Sheet" inserted. Howeve, in the Dacia warranty terms and conditions booklet I do have, this states that I should have the "Warranty & Service Sheet given to you when you take delivery of the vehicle".

When I spoke to my sister on this since we both have this missing, she called Arnold Clark and was told this is not supplied at handover and is only printed at first service?!

So before I contact them as well...

Question to other owners: Did you get your "Warranty & Service Sheet"
Question to any dealers here: Should this be supplied on day one at vehicle handover by the dealer?

Thanks.
Anthony

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hi I had to ask for mine and so did another member ... Its just A single sheet with what needs doing on what service.... They sent me mine by email. Insist you get one as by law you do not need to go to a dealer for a service to keep your warranty....

Sounds like a cunning plan to get you to go to them for servicing

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
I wouldn't be too worried over it but it's easy enough for the dealer to email you one. If you go to this link and download the PDF this is what you'll get, it's what I got :)

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
hi ya...

oooops....wud seem George didn't get one either !!!

No worries....very quickly sorted...

One quick phone call to my fab dealer...and "Bob's me uncle" one is being popped in the post...

as someone once said....think they might have even been famous...

"...to err is human...."

its not a biggie...just get onto your dealer...and they will sort it out for you

best wishes

DM xx

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers, I'll phone the dealer and point out the error of their ways ;o)

Especially since they told my sister they don't supply it when she asked for hers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts