UK Dacia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

New member and looking to purchase a new Sandero i have just test driven a manual 6 speed Sandero tce 100 bio fuel on petrol. No lpg in the car for just a short journey and found the ride over bumps and bad roads to be very good soft comfortable ride and very impressed with what is supplied in a comfort model.

The thing I found difficult was the control of the accelerator I am not used to a three cylinder turbo car.

I have been driving a Astra 1.6 on lpg for the last 14yrs.

Any thougts on the tce 90 or tce 100 on lpg and accelerator control thanks.

Brian.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you are a high miler the lpg option may justify the higher cost, but clueless on UK fuel pricing these days.

The purported 10hp increase from the 90 you will be hard pressed to notice in real world driving, and I haven't figured out how they derive that 100 for two fuels with quite different values.

I'm a low mileage user but considered the dual-fuel as it was the dominant stock (Dacia pushing them heavily), what put me off was the lack of a spare wheel - Got lucky in the end with a 90 Tce Comfort and no regrets.

Can't say I've noticed the accelerator issue, but agree the 3 cylinder Renault turbo engine takes a bit of getting used to after 4, 6 and 8 cylinder turbos etc..

·
Registered
2 Posts
DACIA SANDERO COMFORT

Built at Renault Morocco
Shipped from Tanger Med to Tyne ports
Processed for UK at Nissan Sunderland. Then to dealer.

Petrol --- Delivery 14 to16 weeks. List price £12155 + £150 for full size spare and jack (no puncture repair kit) = £12305

Dual fuel---Delivery 2 to 3weeks. List price £12555 = £85 for space saver and jack (Amazon) + puncture repair kit = £12635

Assumed
Petrol £6.00
Gas £3.00
MPG 40
Resale value 50%

BREAK EVEN AFTER 2600 MILES ?

All open to checking and criticism. Which one should I order?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The big problem with LPG is no spare wheel space and if you have LPG available near you.

I am used to LPG as i run a Vauxhall Astra on LPG at the moment and it is available close to me at a cheap price.

So i have ordered a Sandro Stepway Bio fuel and will have a spare tyre in the boot when i go out of the city only two people so should be fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts