UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just collected my new white 1.2 sandero ambience, the car is brilliant to drive and has the new dark carbon dash and interior and the chrome instrument dials are back. Like i said dark carbon not cardboard as some jokers are saying. To all the members who are waiting, you will not be sorry, this car is incredible value for little money. Will do some pics soon.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Just collected my new white 1.2 sandero ambience, the car is brilliant to drive and has the new dark carbon dash and interior and the chrome instrument dials are back. Like i said dark carbon not cardboard as some jokers are saying. To all the members who are waiting, you will not be sorry, this car is incredible value for little money. Will do some pics soon.
does that mean it's the same as the Laureate inside? Shame, I thought the grey bits gave it a bit of variety.
Hope you enjoy it, and the Chrome dials don't catch the sun like mine do sometimes B-)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can anybody help me? If i take photos with my i pad, how do i get them on the forum.

I,m a bit of a dinosaur with tec.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Can anybody help me? If i take photos with my i pad, how do i get them on the forum.
I,m a bit of a dinosaur with tec.
if it's the app on the upper right hand side of the screen there's 3 boxes, write a post then pick from the drop down box, choose attach photo, pick from gallery, and tick the upload box then click the aeroplane. Mines android but could be similar, hope it helps, looking forward to seeing the interior now, :)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Thanks Carlos i will play around tomorrow when its light.
thanks, it's good if they have... Maybe the wiring is in there for the cruise/ limiter and maybe just needs activating if it's so similar now, could maybe get a Stalk control which would be better than the buttons.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Looking good! How are you finding it? Is the stereo ok? Ov heard reports that it's not the best and volume is too quiet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Radio is fine, i was a little worried about the gearbox as some reviewers said it was notchy, but its perfect in fact the whole car is superb, just wish i could make these photos smaller, keeps saying the file is to big. Getting to old for all this tech crap.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Glad to hear that. I drove a 0.9 about a year ago and found the gearbox to be poor, but I understand it is nicer in the 1.2. Strange really.

I didn't get to drive the 1.2 but from starting it up and getting a feel for it it felt much nicer.

Not sure about the pics, perhaps there is a lurking tech guru who can help?!

·
miserable old git
848 Posts
I have found that Renault gearboxes are notchy. I haven't driven a Renault that didn't have a notchy box. Don't worry about it.

Radio is okay...I play my tunes through it from my iPod and the sound is acceptable. No good for drum and bass but okay for a bit of Perry Como.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I drive a badge engineered Renault master (Vauxhall movano) for work and the gearbox on that is horrific!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Look Good Mike Flynn it's the same model as I orded I'm looking forward to mine arriving well when it gets here that is. What's the drive like ? And is the engine smooth and gearbox is it smooth? As I never got to test drive these cars the dealer never offered it. So I'm curious of what there like driving wise.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts