UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i will be getting my logan 1.5 dci laureate next week it is a ex demonstrator with 3000 miles on it comes with the Protection Pack and the Comfort Pack.

I have one or two Questions it dose not have a spare wheel and the jack is missing the sales man said that you do not get a jack if you dont buy the spare wheel is this true or is he telling porky's.

also i would have liked to have the satnav but you cant have it all i was wondering if i got a dacia satnav from ebay could i just swap it out for the radio or would it need additional wiring.

any tips would be apprediated thanks by the way great forum :)

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
Welcome along and congratulations on your purchase.
You may find this hard to believe but the salesman was telling the truth re. The spare wheel, it is an optional extra. You could probably get a spare and jack cheap without going through dacia or call up and add one on. I believe it is around £100.

With regards to the sat nav, there are quite a few topics on here about that already but from a personal point of view I think you would be better served buying an aftermarket head unit with all the bits you want it to do and saving yourself some money whilst doing so.

·
Registered
85 Posts
thanks for your replies i know the medianav is not the best but i was wondering if i could just replace the radio that is fitted with a dacia medianav without the need for any additional wiring ? anyone done this :wacko:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
could anyone please tell me what colour this is cant seem to find it on the dacia web site maybe delisted ?

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for that link dose anyone know if the medinav is the same in the duster and the Logan

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well picked the car up today its was sat waiting for me gleaming in the sun shine well gray and overcaste but it was a sunny day for me :D got home put all my bits and pieces in one thing i was wondering about is the service cost the sales man offered me a service deal for £15 a month for that i would get all the services it needed till 2018 what you think good deal or bad deal i think it works out about £488.61 for the 12000 24000 and the 36000 mile services that works out at 162.87 per service

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have this deal on my Duster and for that price Lookers pick you car up from you home and deliver it back once serviced.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts