UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up Lola the Logan (AKA Lola Noodles - don't ask) tomorrow morning! So excited I'm giving up my New Year fizz and driving to a friends party instead of walking/taxi.

I did ask if she could save a spot on the drive for me though. Can't leave my new baby on the street...

Photos tomorrow, even if they are rainy ones!

Sent from my HTC One S using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Great news, Happy New Year, remember no drinkies.
Nope, no drinkies and I won't care!

Reactions: Lake

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Brilliant news!! Can't wait to see pictures of Lola Noodles............erm........no, you're probably right and it's better not to ask! ;)

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
So happy for you!!!

Just mention my name and they might give you a yellow Duster to wave at people clean the car........No, on second thoughts, it is probably best to deny any knowledge of me or the Forum!!!

And if we can get a photo shoot arranged, I am pretty sure it will be a First for the Forum, a Logan and Duster together.

What colour is the Logan?

You may have to spray it silver for the photos...........

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So happy for you!!!
Just mention my name and they might give you a yellow Duster to wave at people clean the car........No, on second thoughts, it is probably best to deny any knowledge of me or the Forum!!!

And if we can get a photo shoot arranged, I am pretty sure it will be a First for the Forum, a Logan and Duster together.

What colour is the Logan?
You may have to spray it silver for the photos...........
She is ****** white!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also now trying to think of the best place to take her for photos tomorrow...

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Blakeney!!

Is Blakeney still there? ;)
At least some of it...

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Wherever you choose I hope you have a great day out in your new car - look forward to seeing the pictures.

(P.S. and one day if you do the photo-shoot with Maud just be careful...... she will almost certainly bring noodles to drape over the bonnet. :wacko: )

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Ssshhh!!...... Blakeney Seal Chunks are an exclusive local delicacy; we don't want everyone to know!

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Wherever you choose I hope you have a great day out in your new car - look forward to seeing the pictures.

(P.S. and one day if you do the photo-shoot with Maud just be careful...... she will almost certainly bring noodles to drape over the bonnet. :wacko: )
Oh no I got it wrong again - you said NOODLES didn't you :blink:

Attachments

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh no I got it wrong again - you said NOODLES didn't you :blink:
That gave me an idea, but I had to rethink. I would take an artistic shot juxtaposing my jet black giant cat Benny against Lola's ****** white bodywork but I won't because a) scratches and b) he isn't called Noodles.

(also c) he isn't a poodle)

Am I really having this virtual conversation or did I eat too much of the out of date brie?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

*explodes with excitement*

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've got her! And couldn't bear to drive her straight home so we went up to Great Yarmouth. Lovely to drive, leather seats so comfy, going to play with the medianav in a bit. Already averaging 62mpg and that's without Eco.

Photos later on!

Reactions: Lake

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Come on Annie, where are the photos?it is later on now (17mins later anyhow)!! Would like to see what the leather seats look like!
Picked her up at half eleven, nearly four hours later just got home after a lovely first drive, will email them within the hour!

1 - 20 of 103 Posts