UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the excitment of the meeting at Knockhill could I suggest the next one is at the National Museum of Flight at East Fortune. This would enable me to bring together two of my favourite things, namely my Logan MCV and the Vulcan, in one photograph. Just a suggestion....

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Fantastic suggestion Saxo...

What do others think...????

Let me know

Just a quick yes / maybe / defo not reply on THIS thread will do

DM x

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should have said Montrose Aerodrome. It's a lot closer and you can get photo in front of a Spitfire. Damn.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
I'll be there if I'm off that day, I love anything to do with old aircraft.

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
I'll be there, if work doesn't get in the way :)

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Busman's holiday :rolleyes:

But as I missed the last one, go on then ........ promise me Truk won't be going :p

Reactions: Macnamara

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
I wouldn't worry R-head Truk will probably get the date wrong again like Knockhill

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Did anyone see that program the other night about the Canadian Jet Fighter? The Arrow, I bet if they had one of those he'd go.

·
Registered
256 Posts
R-head ,I won't miss it for the world if I know it's going to upset you.
Macnamara, that's not funny, the other day I was walking out of my house and couldn't find my keys look on the counter under mail every where around the house. They were in my hand.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
We'll have Westerly in the Spring, Glasgow Transport Museum.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Anyone got an idea for a date for this? My bosses are pushing for us to get any holiday applications in pronto and if it's going to be on one of my working weekends I'll to use hols for it.

·
Banned
1,098 Posts
After the excitment of the meeting at Knockhill could I suggest the next one is at the National Museum of Flight at East Fortune. This would enable me to bring together two of my favourite things, namely my Logan MCV and the Vulcan, in one photograph. Just a suggestion....
is mr Spock going? Count me in!:)

Granity grey is brilliest ;) (other colours are available)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts