UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 Things to do regarding styling of my new ride...

1) upgrading headlight bulbs with new ones

2) install USA driving lights in turnsignal bulbs

3) install interiorlight with two additional mapreadinglights with 6000k canbus LED´s

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE , today i recieved the interior light with two reading lights and cabin light in the middle, changed the bulbs with new LED´s - can hardly reccomend this UPGRADE , wow factor for cabinlight is so bright inside and able to see everything!!

So nice - tomorrow i will change the headlight bulbs with the new 6000k bright bulbs....and later NeXT week i will install the usa running lights in turnsignals in front

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes , perfect upgrade - now so bright in cabin so you won´t believe it - and i also upgraded the light in the trunk with this LED , so bright there also , nice and easy upgrade wich took approximately 10min!

Can only reccomend all to do that!

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Absolutely fit LEDs to the cabin lights, get neutral white ones and the light level is excellent.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I've fitted some to my interior lights on my duster they were just cheap ones from the motor factors and I must admit that the standard ones were better. As for buying can bus error free for interera lighting it is not necessary. So can anyone recommend a link for a super duper brilliant white light?ta

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
121 Posts
3 Things to do regarding styling of my new ride...

1) upgrading headlight bulbs with new ones

2) install USA driving lights in turnsignal bulbs

3) install interiorlight with two additional mapreadinglights with 6000k canbus LED´s
can I ask where you got the interior light as mine is a single

·
Registered
29 Posts
Finally i got my new Android 4.4.4 Roadnav 160
Waiting for 3G USB cable from Roadnav- so hopefully i got it installed coming weekend....
do you have any images of it installed. And did you need converter cables or did it just work ?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
do you have any images of it installed. And did you need converter cables or did it just work ?
Here is a picture of unit installed - if you order unit for dacia duster , it also fits stepway etc
all cables and connectors is supplied in the box , unit is S160-M157 (M-157 is for Dacia )so the supplied cables will work with your interface in the car , took all in all from beginning till finalizing 30mins to install
i have skipped using 3G dongle as i connect to internet in car via iphone shared internetconnection on 4G, works flawlessly....can hardly reccomend this unit.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts