1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Damn Renault and their cost cutting!!!!! :D

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
ahhhh .... I get it now.....I want one too then on George....but he has got the rather cool 4WD decal already!!!!

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, we had plenty snow this last winter, although by the time I took delivery off my Duster it had nearly all gone. All set for next winter now though ;)

Graham

·
Registered
535 Posts
Yes, no dCi badge, no black headlights for the 4x4 Duster but we in EU we don't get the upgraded interior, window controls on the doors (they are on the central console), chrome Duster back plate (which I am not quite fond of), the solid boot shelf and maybe there are more differences?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yes, no dCi badge, no black headlights for the 4x4 Duster but we in EU we don't get the upgraded interior, window controls on the doors (they are on the central console), chrome Duster back plate (which I am not quite fond of), the solid boot shelf and maybe there are more differences?
.....no overhead storage and a much more simplified centre console with old fashioned single din radio/cd/mp3 player. Also the controls for the rear windows are in the middle at the rear of the handbrake console behind the driver, so you have to reach behind to operate them.

41.jpg

43.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: StoneBreaker

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Batches?? we doan need no steenkin batches!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts