UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I've got a 2015 duster it's 2 weeks old , looking at the dash kept thinking there's something missing,then it dawned on me,there's no temperature gauge.
Popped in Renault they said they don't have them anymore .checked out a couple of post on here,and people mention a temp gauge.
Can someone on here please let me know if it's true or is he fobbing me off.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
985 Posts
None of the new ones have them. My 2011 Trafic doesn't have one either. They do have an over temp warning light.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi all
I've got a 2015 duster it's 2 weeks old , looking at the dash kept thinking there's something missing,then it dawned on me,there's no temperature gauge.
Popped in Renault they said they don't have them anymore .checked out a couple of post on here,and people mention a temp gauge.
Can someone on here please let me know if it's true or is he fobbing me off.
Thanks in advance.
Sandero has no temp gage just a warning light Re temp

·
Registered
63 Posts
Same here on a 2015 110dci Lauréate 4x4 - no more gauges I'm afraid, just idiot lights!

If you have a Smartphone or Tablet running Android download the free 'Torque' app, buy a cheepo Bluetooth/OBD sender from Amazon/eBay for a fiver, plug it in at the bottom of your glovebox and get an exact reading (plus lots of other interesting info)!

Best troubleshooting guide/anorak gadget around, helped solve problems on my Vitara and MGTF and really annoys the OH when I recite the current voltage, temperature, engine load, revs etc etc!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts