UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I have had a brand new Sandero Ambiance 1.2 for a month now and I feel quite disappointed. Within a month I have had 3 problems with the car so far. 1. Central locking not working on one of the doors 2. Wipers motor fault and 3. the power steering pump replaced. Maybe it is just bad luck but I think it is not normal. What do you think? Anybody has experienced the same or any other problems with their Sanderos? Everything has been repaired under warranty. Thanks.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I've had many brand new cars and touch wood my Stepway has been the first with no problems. These things do happen to every car manufacturer and it's why you have a manufacturer's warranty... Because manufacturing faults can occur when manufacturing a brand new car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, fingers crossed nothing else goes wrong for a while... What about quality controls in the factory? I don't think they are as exhaustive as they should be.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Ok, fingers crossed nothing else goes wrong for a while... What about quality controls in the factory? I don't think they are as exhaustive as they should be.
You could really pass the buck with that to the manufacturers of the parts ..all they do in the factory is build the vehicles..you wont really know what you have until it all assembled and on the road and running and as another member has said this is what your warranty is for..with that put aside lets hope thats the last of it and its all uphill from here on in.. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Only problem I have had is that my satnav is not up to date but Dacia do not have a update for it yet otherwise I am very happy with my Stepway

·
Registered
85 Posts
When I bought my Duster I was prepared for problems buying a budget brand. Clutch replaced, heater control box replaced, twice back to the body shop for rust issues, aircon failure. Despite all this I love my Duster and it's capabilities. Like I say, I was prepared for this so came as no surprise and the dealer has been extremely good. If I had money and a good paying job I would have bought a Discovery. But I paid sub £13K for a 4wd vehicle that is good on road tax, good mpg and surprises me every time I have a play off road, as well as being a family car. If I had paid £25k+ for it, I would have been disappointed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts