UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
enjoying the vehicle so far, no issues that you've noticed?
Yes mate its a joy to drive, and the only thing negative I can say is you have to be careful when reversing with the small rear window you cant see anything low behind you, but Im sure I will get used to it over the next few weeks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes mate its a joy to drive, and the only thing negative I can say is you have to be careful when reversing with the small rear window you cant see anything low behind you, but Im sure I will get used to it over the next few weeks
cool, starting to get jealous of all you folks that are starting to get them.. time to visit the dealer I think

·
Registered
560 Posts
Mike-r I would love to be there to see the sales persons face if you are trading in the vehicle on your avatar. ;-)

4x4 Laurette in Mariana Blue with Protection & Styling Packs. Only 2 weeks next Friday, what chance eh?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mike-r I would love to be there to see the sales persons face if you are trading in the vehicle on your avatar. ;-)

4x4 Laurette in Mariana Blue with Protection & Styling Packs. Only 2 weeks next Friday, what chance eh?
hehe, no I'm afraid my current vehicle is much more sensible than that
.. I think I googled weird 4x4 and came up with that photo, who knows.. maybe my duster will end up looking similar

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Looks great Cucrodh - feeling quite envious of the alloys which look really good and which I won't be getting on my Ambiance.....Hmm

·
Registered
535 Posts
Good thing that it has tinted windows (and tires and black trims) because you'll have a pretty hard time finding your car in that white lanscape. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts