UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Duster Forum Moderator
1,117 Posts
The old rag top one is brilliant but I dont want it :D. As for the Ambience with over 1,000 miles on - is that a good price? I didnt get an ambience so not sure.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
its a 4x2 ambience with protection pack, according to the dacia website...cost £12,190 new ....so a bargain????

But if they are getting rid.....3 months in....whats wrong with it is my query......dare I mention rust??????

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they say on the add they are going down to just one car so they dont need the duster

·
Duster Forum Moderator
1,117 Posts
I wondered about the rust too, it seems odd to get rid after 3 months and make a loss on it.

Reactions: Dusterdly & Muttley

·
Registered
535 Posts
The Duster on E-bay I think is from a forum member but I forgot his nickname. Hmm.. concentrate... still not popping up... I give up, my brain is to lazy. :lol:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ha ha lots of my cars have been called hector as in hectors house, for the younger folk among us go on you tube, even had a bulldog pup called hector. I really do need to get out more !

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Ha ha lots of my cars have been called hector as in hectors house, for the younger folk among us go on you tube, even had a bulldog pup called hector. I really do need to get out more !
Hector's House was my favorite program...! Big strong Hector a lovely doggie not too dissimilar to Mac...ZsaZsa the cat...and Kiki the frog...!

That and Pipkins with Hartley the hare and Topov the monkey ! What was Dusty-Mop on? LOL :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts