UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had a list of the top 5 options that Dacia could offer, but don't, what would they be?

Mine are in no particular order:-

1. Reversing camera
2. Automatic gearbox
3. Heated windscreen (like the rear screen)
4. Bigger wing mirrors with wider angle mirrors
5. Heated front seats.

What are yours?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Mine are quite simple:-

Already got heated front seats.

So,

One touch easy window controls.

Single wipe windscreen wipers. (flick up the wiper stalk to wipe once).

When my car is out of warranty I will fit an OTE window control to the front drivers window)

·
Registered
66 Posts
You wlll find most of your options are available in certain european/asian markets as dacia deems as required in that area, heated seats in scandanavia, but not offered as europewide, hence daciamag offering both actual parts and aftermarket options.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My top Duster wishes are:

1) A footrest next to the clutch peddle! There is space for it if they thought it out.

2) Drivers side heating air vent in the footwell would be nice! It only blows on the passenger side!

3) A less sensitive fly by wire accelerator (the first few mm between no action and some revs is so much more "notchy" than the traditional fly by cable vehicles of yester year). Kinda wish I had the 4x4 version as 1st gear would be lower, making crawling in traffic more pleasurable.

4) Reversing camera as a factory fit option

5) Heated front windscreen, wing mirrors and seat as an option. I know the windscreen would be a fortune as Dacia would have to pay royalties to Ford for using it.

1 & 3 are the things I would most want to see changed on the Duster.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Not sure I would trust DaciaMAG too much, they don't seem to be able to get the models to match up with the parts.

·
Registered
59 Posts
As a Logan driver I would like for Christmas ...... sorry from Dacia

1) Remote tailgate opening

2) Fully folding rear seat to allow a completely flat cargo area.

Those are my only two main gripes which I think could realistically be included

·
Registered
22 Posts
As a Logan owner, I would really love a temperature gauge on my dash. But then I do agree with many of the above posts... Folding flat rear seats, heated front screen etc. Merry Christmas

·
Registered
199 Posts
As a Logan driver I would like for Christmas ...... sorry from Dacia

1) Remote tailgate opening
2) Fully folding rear seat to allow a completely flat cargo area.

Those are my only two main gripes which I think could realistically be included
That and the forward folding seat it says you get in the sales literature to give an extended load area :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
As a Logan owner, I would really love a temperature gauge on my dash. But then I do agree with many of the above posts... Folding flat rear seats, heated front screen etc. Merry Christmas
I think most of us would like a temp gauge ..do you think they would fit on if I complained.. :unsure:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts