UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after much thought i went for another test drive today and ending up ordering a Duster. I wanted a Prime 4x2 but did not want to wait until the end of September for it as i need a car ASAP.

Eventually i ordered one from the Dealers stock, Duster Laureate 4x2 1.5 DCI, Protection pack and SatNav etc. in Glacier White. A nice surprise was to find the overhead LED display for the parking sensors was fitted. Just waiting for it to be registered so i can insure it, hopefully pick it up Saturday.

Big cheesy grin!!!!

So now.......Bonnet Seal, Sill Protection, other shiny bits.........

Matt

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well after much thought i went for another test drive today and ending up ordering a Duster. I wanted a Prime 4x2 but did not want to wait until the end of September for it as i need a car ASAP.

Eventually i ordered one from the Dealers stock, Duster Laureate 4x2 1.5 DCI, Protection pack and SatNav etc. in Glacier White. A nice surprise was to find the overhead LED display for the parking sensors was fitted. Just waiting for it to be registered so i can insure it, hopefully pick it up Saturday.

Big cheesy grin!!!!

So now.......Bonnet Seal, Sill Protection, other shiny bits.........

Matt
Good luck with the Duster, despite what some people say they are a very good car I've had mine over 2 years and I still look forward to driving it and it sounds like you got a good spec as well, enjoy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts