UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered and in stock at Dacia UK import centre, Just waiting to hear from dealer when Nessi will arrive and be ready for us to collect.

But in the meantime searching for and ordering Nessi's bling, The first bits have started arriving.

Pics will be uploaded in due course after Nessi arrives home.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Ready build one u ordered then factory build vehicles I ordered 8wks wait time order to going on road happy motoring then we all like or stepway onforum

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nessi has arrived at the dealers today, We will be collecting her this week not sure if it's going to be Wed or Thus, So that's only taken 2 weeks from time of order till she goes on the road.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it will soon be time to say goodbye to Nessi and put a holt to any more Mods, I unfortunately have had to come to the point of rejecting Nessi which came to a final conclusion today.
Nessi's replacement was ordered from the factory today, It has a Forecast Factory Exit Date 23/07/15 With a Forecasted Customer Delivery Date 20/08/15, So that is about a 7 week wait... So now I will have to start thinking of a new name for Nessi's successor and prepare to remove all the bling from Nessi ready to put on the yet unnamed successor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts