UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello from Sweden!

The pump at my local gas station had issues and did not stop even when fuel started backing up on itself.

As a result my fuel gauge is stuck on full, even after driving 200km. Can someone please tell me how to fix this problem? Any information will be greatly appreciated! :) Thanks!

Car is a 2011 Logan.

·
Premium Member
4,022 Posts
Hello from Sweden!

The pump at my local gas station had issues and did not stop even when fuel started backing up on itself.

As a result my fuel gauge is stuck on full, even after driving 200km. Can someone please tell me how to fix this problem? Any information will be greatly appreciated! :) Thanks!

Car is a 2011 Logan.
Welcome to the forum, Drox ! ;)
Believe it or not, if the tank was that full, you have not driven far enough yet ! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! :D

Wow. As simple as that. I'm just gonna keep on driving then. Cheers.

·
Registered
Oct 2013 Sandero Ambiance 1.2
1,754 Posts
The tank is a nominal 50 litres but you can get 60 litres in if you try. The first bar does not go out until ~43 litres left. So you have ~17 litres to use.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The fuel gauge is little better than a guesstimate, I wish they had a proper moving needle gauge.
The most disconcerting is when you're driving along and the gauge goes up - and stays there !!!
I assume that it must be when you're just on the cusp of a display change point and go around a corner so the fuel sloshing to one side fools the gauge - but it's some time before it goes back down again, presumably when you get to the level to which it would next drop down a bar.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts